- 2 pcs. Pork kidney (about 300 gms.)
- ¼ kl. pork liver
- 1 pc. Pork heart (about 200 gms.)
- ¼ kl. pork lomo or tenderloin
- 2 segments garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsps. Cooking oil
- 1 tsp. aji-no-moto
- 1 tsp. fish sauce (patis)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. ginger, cut finely
- 1 ½ c.water
- Salt to taste
- Cut pork kidney, liver, heart and pork into strips. Set aside.
- Saute garlic in cooking oil. When golden brown add chopped onions.
- Cook till tender and transparent.
- Add pork kidney, liver heart and lean pork.
- Put in ginger and continue cooking for 3 minutes.
- Season and cook for 10 minutes.
- Uncover and pour in 1½ cups water.
- Boil until meat becomes tender.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Category: Main Dish