- ½ k. beef – cut in serving pieces
- ¼ c. vinegar
- 10 pcs. Peppercorn, crushed
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¼ c. cooing oil
- 1 c. onion, sliced
- ½ c. tomato sauce
- 1½-2 c. boiling water
- 1 c. red or green pepper, cut in strips
- 1 pc. Laurel or bay leaf dash of hot sauce
- 1/3 c. liver spread
- Marinate beef in mixture of vinegar, peppercorn, salt and crushed garlic for 1 ½ – 2 hours.
- Fry pieces of beef in cooking oil.
- Add onions and sauté until tender.
- Pour in tomato sauce and boiling water.
- Add green pepper, bay leaf and hot sauce as desired.
- Cover and simmer until meat is tender.
- Blend in liver spread.
- Cook in 5 minutes.
Category: Main Dish