- Beef short ribs, cut into cubes
- ½ cup sliced onions
- ½ cup cooking oil
- 1 cup carrots, cubed
- 1 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ½ cup red wine (optional)
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. thyme
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. rosemary
- 20 pcs. whole black pepper corn, crushed
- 2 pcs. laurel leaves
- 1 ¼ tsp. salt
- Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Marinade beef for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in pan.
- Saute onion then add the beef (drained from the marinade).
- Stir fry unti; meat is brown.
- Add carrots and the marinade and let simmer until meat is tender.
- Add water if necessary to prevent drying up.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley just prior to serving.
Category: Main Dish