- 1 kl. pigs head (cleaned and hair removed / shaved)
- 1 kl. pork tongue
- 5 hot chilis (minced) – or depends on you, how hot u want ur sisig.
- 5 green sili (sliced)
- 2 to 3 medium red onions (minced)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup vinegar
- 5 pcs kalamansi
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- Garlic (crushed)
- cooking oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Egg (each serving)
- Water for Boiling
- Sizzling plate
- Boil meat in water, soy sauce, kalamansi juice.
- When meat becomes tender, fry meat until crispy.
- Slice the pig’s head and tongue into desired cuts.
- In a bowl, combine meat, salt, chili, pepper, and onions. Mix well.
- Sauté in margarine and add mayonnaise. Set aside.
- Place sizzling plate greased with margarine on a burner with low fire.
- Add the mixture. Top with egg. Serve with kalamansi, soy sauce and hot sauce.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Category: Main Dish