- 2 pcs. Tilapia, filleted
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. lemon/lime juice
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 c. crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1/3 c. chopped radish
- ½ tsp. dried red pepper, crushed
- Coat fish with oil, lemon and salt.
- Broil fish at least 12 cm. from heat source for 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
- While fish broils, combine pineapple and remaining ingredients.
- Top fish fillets with pineapple salsa.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Category: Main Dish