- 1 kilo squid, big
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp. vetsin
- ½ tsp. pepper
- cooking oil
- Clean squid (remove the head, ink and skin); drain.
- Cut squids into rings and set aside.
- Beat eggs, blend in cornstarch, salt, vetsin and pepper. Mix well.
- Dip squid rings into mixture.
- Deep fry coated squid in hot oil until slightly golden. Drain.
- Serve in platter with sauce.
- Sauté garlic, drain and mix in mayonnaise.
- vinegar, onion, siling labuyo and a pinch of sugar and salt.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Category: Main Dish