- 500 grams spaghetti – pasta
- 6 quarts boiling water
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- Put salt and oil in boiling water.
- Add pasta to boiling water.
- When pasta is Al Dente, remove from fire, drain.
Ingredients – Sauce:
- 1 to 2 tbsp. Butter
- 125 grms. ham, cut into small pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion
- ½ kl chicken breast, shredded
- 1 can cream of mushroom
- 8 oz. nestle cream
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 small can mushroom buttons, sliced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Black pepper
- Saute garlic and onion in butter. Add chichen, ham and mushroom until cooked.
- Add cream of mushroom, milk and nestle cream, stir well.
- When boiled, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Put sauce into cooked pasta.
- Serve hot with garlic bread.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Category: Noodle and Pasta