- 1 kilo marinated chicken drumstick or any choice cut
- 1 piece egg
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- chili powder
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- cooking oil
- Marinate chicken with soy sauce and kalamansi juice.
- Drain excess marinade of each chicken piece, keep aside.
- Beat egg and add in milk in a big bowl.
- In another big bowl, mix flour, baking powder, chili powder, garlic powder and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Dip each chicken one piece at a time in the egg and milk mixture then coat with the dry flour mixture.
- Place the coated chicken on a platter until ready to fry.
- Deep fry the chicken, dropping one piece at a time for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown at 250 to 300 °F.
- Turn over the chicken halfway for even cooking.
- Remove fried chicken and drain excess oil in a paper towels.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Category: Main Dish