- 1 kilo chicken
- 1/2 head garlic, chopped
- 2 red bell pepper, julienne
- 2 thumb size ginger, cut into strips
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- 2 small size potato, quartered
- 1 small size carrot, cut into wedges
- 2-3 stalk celery, sliced diagonally
- 1 small size sayote, sliced
- 3 c. coconut milk
- 1 c. coconut milk, pure
- 3 tbsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. chilli powder
- 1/4 c. patis
- 1/4 c. cornstarch
- salt and pepper
- cooking oil
- Cut chicken into serving pieces with the bones intact. Wash chicken and pork thoroughly, drain and keep aside.
- In a sauce pan quickly stir fry vegetables remove from pan and keep aside.
- In same sauce pan stir fry pork for 3-5 minutes now add in chicken and stir cook for another 2-3 minutes or until color turn to golden brown. Remove from pan, set aside.
- In same sauce pan sauté garlic, onion and ginger.
- Add pork and stir cook for 2-3 minutes, now add in chicken, patis, curry powder and chilli powder stir cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in 3 cups of coconut milk, simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Add in potatoes and simmer for another 5-10 minutes or until pork, chicken and potatoes are cooked and tender.
- Add 1 cup of pure coconut milk and celery, cook for another 2-3 minutes. Now add in vegetables and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Thicken sauce with cornstarch dissolve in 1/2 cup of water, add bell pepper and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Category: Main Dish