- ½ kl cooked chicken breast
- ¼ pint chicken stock
- 4 tbsp. water
- ½ small clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp. peanut oil
- ¾ tsp. sugar
- ¼ tbsp. tomato puree
- 4 tbsp. vinegar
- ½ tsp water
- 1 tsp. cornflour
- Chinese pickles for garnish
- Take the breast from the cooked white cut chicken.
- Add it to the heated stocks and leave for 2-3 minutes under boiling point.
- In a small pan, mix together the water, garlic, oil, sugar, tomato puree, vinegar and salt.
- Whisk while you bring them to the boil.
- Blend the cornflour with the water and stir it in.
- Simmer for 2 minutes to complete the sweet and sour sauce.
- Drop in Chinese pickles to heat.
- Lift out the chicken, cut it into mouth-sized pieces.
- Place them in a heated serving dish.
- Strain the hot sauce over them.
- Garnish with the pickles and serve.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Category: Main Dish