- ½ kg. king crabs
- ½ c. water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- ½ tsp. cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. margarine
- 6 tsp. lemon juice
- Place wire rack in a frying pan with a tight-fitting lid.
- Add water until it almost reaches rack.
- Bring water to boil. Place crabs on rack.
- Cover and steam for 12 minutes or until crabs are done.
- Combine water, bouillon cube and cornstarch in a saucepan.
- Cook and stir until thickened.
- Add margarine and lemon juice. Stir until the margarine is melted.
- Use as dip for crab.
Category: Main Dish