· 1 box cake mix
· ¼ cup cocoa powder
· Chocolate glaze
o 1/3 cup sugar
o ¼ cup water
o 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
In a small saucepan, combine sugar and water. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture boils. Stir until sugar dissolves; remove from heat. Immediately add chocolate chips; stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Cool to desired consistency; use immediately.
1. Move oven rack to lowest position.
2. Heat oven to 375ºF.
3. Mix cake as directed on package.
4. Measure 4 cups batter into separate bowl; sift cocoa gradually over this batter, folding until well blended, being careful not to deflate batter.
5. Alternately spoon plain and chocolate batters into greased 10-inch tube pan.
6. Baked for 35 minutes or until top crust is firm and looks very dry. Do not under bake.
7. Invert pan-proof funnel or bottle; cool completely at least 1 ½ hours.
8. Carefully run knife along side of pan to loosen cake; remove from pan.
9. Place on serving plate and drizzle with chocolate glaze.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.