- ¾ kl. Fish (tilapia, bangus, etc)
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 pc medium white onion, sliced
- 3 pcs. tanglad leaves
- 6 cups water
- 1 pack knorr sinigang sa kamias
- ½ cup sliced pineapple
- ½ cup bamboo shoots, sliced thinly
- 5 pcs. red chili
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce (patis)
- 2 pcs. small tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- Fillet fish and separate the meat from the bones, set aside.
- Warm oil in a pan, sauté onions, tanglad, fish head, bones and scraps.
- Cook for about 3 minutes then add water.
- After simmering for about 20 minutes, pour the stock through a sieve and discard contents of sieve.
- Bring stock to a boil and add the sinigang mix, pineapple, bamboo shoots, red chili and fish sauce
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and fish meat and continue to simmer for 5 minutes until fish is cooked.
- Add the bean sprouts and season with salt and pepper.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Category: Main Dish
Sites That Link to this Post
- Sinigang Recipes Recipe | Kumain.com | August 3, 2010