- 1 whole medium size fish, clean and sliced
- 1 cup radish, sliced
- 1 pack sinigang sa miso mix
- 150 g. mustasa leaves
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 tbsp. chopped garlic
- ½ cup sliced onions
- 1 cup sliced tomatoes
- 1 L. water
- Heat oil, sauté garlic, onions and tomatoes until limp.
- Pour in water and bring to a boil.
- Add fish and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the radish and cook for 3 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Add sinigang sa miso mix and then the mustasa leaves.
- Bring to a boil.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Category: Main Dish