- 1 kl tilapia, cleaned
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 tbsp. ginger, strips
- 1 pack coconut powder (gata)
- 2 siling haba, green
- ¼ cup kinchay, chopped
- Tamarind powder or cubes
- 2 tbsp toasted garlic
- 1 sili
- Sauté ginger, garlic and onion.
- Add fish and all remaining ingredients.
- Stir in tamarind powder and bring to a boil.
- Simmer until fish is well-cooked and sauce thickens.
- Garnish with chopped kinchay and toasted garlic.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Category: Main Dish