- ½ kilo shrimps, chopped finely
- 2 small young coconuts, grated
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- 10-15pcs. Wilted gabi leaves
- 1 c. thin coconut milk
- 1 c. thick coconut milk
- 2 pcs. Siling labuyo or hot pepper
- Combine shrimps, coconut and onion.
- Season with salt.
- Wrap by tablespoons in gabi leaves.
- Arrange in an earthenware pot and pour thin coconut milk over wrapped mixture.
- Cover and simmer over low flame, shaking pot once in a while to avoid burning.
- When almost done, add the thick coconut milk and sili.
- Continue cooking until sauce is thick.
Category: Main Dish