- Flour, salt and pepper
- 1 pound baby beef liver, sliced
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushrooms, undrained
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- 1 small onion
- Dredge pieces of liver with flour, salt and pepper.
- In pan, brown meat on both sides in butter.
- Dice onion.
- Blend together diced onion, mushrooms and garlic salt.
- Pour over liver, cover.
- Cook 25 minutes over low heat.
- Remove to serving platter; top with sauce.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Category: Main Dish