- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 c. uncooked macaroni
- ½ c. chopped green pepper
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 c. water
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1½ tbsps. worcestershire sauce
- In preheated pan, brown ground beef over medium heat; drain excess fat.
- Add onion, green pepper and macaroni to beef, cook until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce, water, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce; cover.
- Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and cook 25 minutes, or until macaroni is tender.
Category: Main Dish