- 1 k. beef (flank)
- ¼ c. cooking oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pcs. potatoes quartered, fried
- 1 carrot, cut in round
- 1 slice dayap
- 2 tbsps. soy sauce
- ½ tsp. peppercorn
- 1 c. tomato sauce
- 1 pc. laurel leaf
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 ½ c. hot water
- Brown meat in cooking oil. Set aside.
- In the same oil, sauté garlic and onion.
- Put in dayap (lime), soy sauce, peppercorn, tomato sauce, laurel leaf and salt.
- Simmer a few minutes more.
- Add water, cover and simmer.
- Add potatoes and carrot, when meat is tender.
- Slice meat. Arrange on a platter with the vegetables.
- Strain sauce, pour over meat.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Category: Main Dish