- 1 k. beef, sliced as for morcon, ¾” thick, in one piece
- 2 tbsps. calamansi juice
- ¼ c. soy sauce
- 4 pcs. vienna sausage, cut into 4 diagonally
- 2 pcs. sweet gherkins or 4pcs. sweet pickles, cut in thin long strips
- 2 hard cooked eggs, sliced
- 100 gms. cheddar cheese, cut in strips
- ½ pc. carrot, cut into long strips
- 3 slices bacon
- ¼ c. cooking oil
- 3 pcs. bouillon cubes dissolved in
- 3 c. boiling water
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ aji-no-moto
- Marinate beef in calamansi juice and soy sauce.
- Arrange strips of vienna sausage, sweet gherkins, hard cooked eggs, cheese, carrots and bacon on marinated beef.
- Roll neatly and tie with a string.
- Dredge in flour then brown in hot cooking oil.
- Transfer to a big saucepan.
- Add bouillon water.
- Season with salt and aji-no-moto.
- Cover and simmer until beef is tender.
- Slice, arrange in a platter.
- Pour sauce on top.
- Garnish with sprigs of parsley.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Category: Main Dish