· 11½ cups annatto water
· 34 cup sugar
· 1 cup rice flour
· 1 teaspoon lye solution
· a few drops of almond extract or 1 teaspoon anise seeds
1. Combine sugar, lye and annatto water and bring to a boil.
3. Add to rice flour and stir until smooth.
4. Pour into kutsinta molds and steam for 15 minutes.
5. Serve with grated coconut.
· Burn wood till all turns into ash.
· Sift and save fine dust.
· Place in a bottle till needed.
· When needed, boil enough with an equal part of water.
· Strain in a double-thickness cloth and save water.
· Use water as lye.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Category: lutong pang negosyo