- 1 (8-oz.) pack of rice stick noodles (called pancit bihon)
- 1 large chicken breast (1 lb.)
- ¼ lb. boneless pork, cubed (optional)
- ½ cup oil
- 1 medium carrot, julienne
- 1 celery stalk, julienne
- ¼ lb. snow peas
- ¼ green beans
- ¼ cabbage, sliced into strips
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, slided
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ buko (coconut), strips
- Soak the pancit bihon noodles to soften for 10 minutes
- Sauté garlic and onions in a frying pan.
- Add the chicken broth, shredded chicken breast, and all vegetables unitl cooked.
- Mix in the pancit bihon noodles and add the soy sauce, cook for about 5 minutes or until the noodles are soft.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Top buko, serve hot with sliced calamansi on the side.
Category: Noodle and Pasta