- 1 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1pc. Small onion, sliced
- 250g. pork pigue, cut into cubes
- 150g. hotdog, cut into cubes
- 100g. carrot, cut into cubes
- 100g. potato, cut into cubes
- 1/3 cup water
- ¼ tsp. iodized salt
- 1 (200g.) tomato sauce fiesta style
- 1 pc. Red bell pepper, cut into cubes
- ¼ cup frozen green peas
- ¼ cup raisins
- Sauté garlic, onion and pork.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add hotdog, 1/3 cup water, carrot, potato and ¼ tsp. iodized salt.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce fiesta style, bell peppers, peas and raisins.
- Simmer for 8 minutes.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Category: Main Dish