- 1 bangus or milk fish (about 800 grams)
- 1/8 tsp. pepper pinch of salt
- ¼ c. of water
- 2 tbsps. cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 c. tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. calamansi juice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ c. flour
- ½ c. cooking oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1/3 c. peas, drained
- ¼ c. raisins
- ¼ c. potatoes, diced then fried
- Clean Fish. Pound to soften.
- Slit back to open and remove backbone.
- Scrape meat with a spoon or knife. Keep skin in 1 pc.
- Soak skin in mixture of calamansi juice, soy sauce and pepper (set aside).
- Boil bangus flesh with pinch of salt and ¼ cup water, until color changes (set aside).
- Drain. Pick bones.
- Saute garlic, onion and tomatoes in hot oil.
- Add fish and season. Cook for 5 minutes. Remove from fire.
- Put in margarine, peas, raisin, fried potatoes, and eggs. Mix thoroughly.
- Stuff fish skin with mixture and sew opening.
- Dredge in flour and fry until brown.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Category: Main Dish