- 3 whole chicken breasts, skinned and boned
- 6 slices boiled ham
- ¼ c. flour
- ¼ c. grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 3 tbsps. butter
- 1 can (10 ½ ounces) cream of chicken soup
- ½ c. dry white wine
- Cut each chicken breast in half.
- Place between two pieces of waxed paper; pound or roll each breast until thin.
- Remove paper and discard.
- Place one slice of ham on chicken and roll up; secure with toothpick.
- Mix together flour, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Roll each breast in the flour mixture.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat; add chicken rolls and brown on all sides, about 15 minutes.
- Combine soup and wine; pour over chicken. Cover pan.
- Reduce heat to low, and cook 20 minutes.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Category: Main Dish