- 1 kl. Tambakol, cleaned
- 2 pcs. onion, chopped
- 2 pcs. siling haba, chopped
- ½ cup cooking oil
- 1 tbsp. sinigang sa sampalok mix
- 1 tbsp. iodized salt
- 1 (80 ml.) mayonnaise
- Steam tambakol until cooked.
- After removing the fish bones, chop meat into flakes.
- Saute the tambakol flakes in the chopped onion and siling haba.
- Season with iodized salt and sinigang mix.
- Top with Mayonnaise.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Category: Main Dish