- 1-2 tbsps. Sugar
- ¼ c. soy souce
- 2 tbsps. worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. white wine
- 2 tbsps. calamansi juice
- ½ k. medium sized shrimps
- 15 pcs. lumpia wrapper or egg roll
- ½ medium-sized carrot, julienne
- 1 bunch spring onion, minced
- Prepare marinade by combining sugar, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, white wine and calamansi juice.
- Shell shrimps, leaving tails. Devein.
- Wrap shrimps with 2-3 each of carrot and spring onion in lumpia wrapper. Roll.
- Seal with cornstarch paste.
- Deep fry.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Category: Main Dish