- 1 kl Pork chop, sliced
- 6-8 pcs kalamansi
- 1 cup soy sauce
- cooking oil
- 1 tsp. carrot, diced
- 1 tbsp corn kernel (per sizzling plate)
- 3 pcs. mushroom buttons, sliced (per sizzling plate)
- Marinate pork in soy sauce and kalamansi juice for about 1 hour.
- Drain. Fry pork until brown.
- Place sizzling plate greased with margarine on a burner with low fire.
- Put 1 to 2 slices of pork on sizzling plate.
- Pour gravy top with corn, carrot and mushroom.
- Served with or without rice.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.