- 200g beef, cut into thin slices
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp light soya saue
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 25 g ginger, cut into thin
- ½ tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 onion, cut into thin
- 2 green onions, cut into 1” length
- ¼ cup beef stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix in oyster sauce, light soya saue and corn flour. Marinade beef for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil and sauté onion and ginger.
- Put and cook beef on medium heat.
- Add the beef stock and boil until cooked meat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with onion leaves.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Category: Main Dish