- ½ c. all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ k. lean pork, boiled until tender then cut into 1” cubes
- Cooking oil for frying
- ½ c. broth or water
- 1 c. pineapple chunks
- 6 pcs. sweet pickles, sliced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 carrot, cut in rounds
- 1 clove garlic, chopped fine sweet-sour sauce
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch dispersed in
- 1 tbsp. water
- Make a batter with flour, eggs and salt.
- Dip pork cubes in batter one at a time.
- Fry in hot cooking oil until golden brown.
- Remove and drain in absorbent paper.
- Return pork pieces to frying pan, add pineapple chunks, sweet pickles, green pepper, carrot, garlic and ½ cup broth.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes
- Prepare Sweet and Sour Sauce. And pour in saucepan.
- Let boil uncovered for 5 minutes. Thicken with cornstarch.
· ½ c. sugar
· ½ c. water
· 1 tbsp. soy sauce
· 1 tsp. salt
· ¼ c. vinegar
*Combine all ingredients
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Category: Main Dish