- 3 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 head garlic, crushed
- ½ kg. pork kasim, or 1kg pata, cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp. hibe, washed once
- 2 tbsp. Soy sauce
- 1 pouch (200g.) tomato sauce
- ¼ kl. fresh peanuts, boiled and shelled
- 1cup water
- Melt sugar in 3 tbsp of oil.
- Add garlic, pork, hibe and soy sauce.
- Cook for 2minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and 1 cup water.
- Simmer until meat is tender.
- Add peanuts and another ½ cup water.
- Simmer for 2 minutes.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Category: Main Dish