- 2 cans (6 ½ ounces each) tuna in oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 Can (16 ounces) whole kernel corn
- 2 c. diced potatoes
- 3 c. milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 2 tbsps. chopped parsley
- Drain 2 tbsps. oil from tuna into a sauce pan and discard remaining oil.
- Add onion and cook over medium heat until onions are transparent.
- Drain corn liquid into a sauce pan.
- Bring to boil and add potatoes; cover and cook 10 minutes.
- Add corn, milk, tuna, salt and pepper sauce.
- Reduce heat to low and cook an additional 10 to 15 minutes, until bubbly hot.
- Stir in parsley.
Category: Main Dish